WHEREAS it is the desire of the President of Voice of Evangelism and its Board of Directors to ensure that the ministry maintains the highest levels of credibility, integrity, and accountability.
BE IT RESOLVED that the Board of Directors approves the following resolution to be approved and to be followed by the President, Secretary, Ministry Directors, Staff, and all others who would in the future become directly connected to and a part of the Voice of Evangelism Ministry.
STATEMENT OF POLICY: Because the Voice of Evangelism ministry operates on the basis of donations, special contributions, gifts and funding from the general public, the Officers, Directors and Staff of the Ministry have set high standards of receiving and distributing the finances intended for the ministry.
- The ministry uses all contributions, gifts, and donations designated for the ministry to support the Voice of Evangelism Outreach Ministry, Inc., its projects, staff, and World Missions programs and caring for the needy programs.
- The ministry guards against engaging in any form of activity that compromises our Christian ethics as it relates to finances.
- The ministry does not use ministry funds for investment purposes.
- The ministry does not and will not send out monthly letters requesting donations and support, but depends entirely upon the Holy Spirit speaking to individuals for support.
- The ministry keeps accurate books and records of all contributions, donations and gifts and offers tax receipts to those who request them after the end of each year.
- The ministry does not and will not sell names of those on our e-mail or mailing lists to any other organization.
- When preaching in local churches, Perry Stone’s ministry operates through the offerings received from the people. Perry does not set a fee or require a contract for any set amount in the offering.
- Perry Stone receives no personal royalties from any book, video tape, cassette tape, or CD produced through the Voice of Evangelism ministry, but all proceeds from sales go entirely back into the Voice of Evangelism ministry. This Resolution of Accountability has been adopted by the members of the Ministry’s board present at the meeting, evidenced by the signatures on file this 22nd day of January 2005.
- Perry Stone, Jr.
- Pam Stone
- Rick Towe
- Frank Booke
- Frankie Powell
- Wayne Penn
- Gary Sears
- Grant Dunnam